Thursday, August 03, 2006

what women want.. the mystery files!

Women do speak alien!

Me: So you gonna tell him you like him?
Her: No way! Why should I approach first?
Me: Hmm... ego eh!
Her: No man! I don't have no ego issues! But I want HIM to come to me first!

Me disconnects the phone and blames it on bad network!

__________________________________

Me: Wanna eat egg bhurji?
Her: Yea yumm.. let's go to some roadside joint where we get it the best!
Me: Yea.. me loves tht too.. the cheaper the better too eh!
Her: Huh? It's not about money!
Me: J-O-K-E
Her: Cheapo! By the way, you got cash right? I really have to save this week!
Me: Hmm!
(and we ate at a roadside joint)

__________________________________

Her: I just spent Rs.750 on a head massage. For 3 hrs they just oiled my hair and gave it a nice massage

I was speechless!

___________________________________

Her: I am studying GMAT so i can go to the US.
Me: Huh! US? What you planning to take up?
Her: That I don't know. You know he's there in the US right? So let me reach the US first, there I will decide. By the way, you heard "B" is going to Pune?
Me: Yeah! She is taking up some acting courses because her boy friend plans to take up the same from there!
Her: What the hell! Mad woman! Does she ever think about her career!

Me reaches for my gun!

By the way - no one went to Pune and no one gave GMAT, so the US plans are still stranded!

9 comments:

Sneha said...

not-able-to-figure-out-women.. wats new?! guys are ALWAYS confused!
sheesh! watch 'what women want' and pray u get to play mel gibson sometime! heh heh heh!

The New Age Superhero said...

forget guys.. i dont think even women can figure out their ownselves! agar utna bhi hota hai na.. toh bhi theek hai! :P

Sneha said...

oh of course NOT!! i know wat i want and i even know wat i want from a guy!! haha! so there.

The New Age Superhero said...

hmmm... all females claim so! :P

The New Age Superhero said...

ohh.. btw.. divya said "no comments".. i wonder why :P

Punvati said...

Uh huhh.. Now how would you know? You can't understand gals remember:P

The New Age Superhero said...

oh yeah! how wud i know! do u? :P

Sneha said...

i like the new look!

The New Age Superhero said...

thank u sneha! check out garbled thots 2