I am feeling criminal to blog on this topic for 2 reasons:
01) I am wasting my time on things not worth talking about.
02) I am wasting my blog space and misusing my freedom of blogging for free.
But I still intend to go ahead and abuse my freedom of expression for reasons like these:
I read some article in the newspaper where a kid stole his uncle's money to watch this movie and a few days back some kid killed himself as he was not allowed to see this movie.
So my advice:
Please let them go ahead and watch the movie; trust me, that will serve them as a punishment enough! Never again will they ever insist on watching some movie just because it is over-hyped. They will mature right away to think before acting desperate to watch some movie just because the promoter's begging them to. So in a way, this post is for a social cause.
Things I learnt from this movie:
01) Queen of England's bodyguards cannot aim at a stable standing body.
02) One can use a skateboard to protect oneself from the bullets.
(The rumors are strong that the Mithun Chakraborthy's concept of splitting the bullet into two parts is being researched upon. The dynamics and the probabilities are all being calculated for implementing them in Dhoom 3).
03) One can stay submerged in waters for as long as possible and as silent as possible using a water scooter. Submarines are outdated now!
04) Aishwarya Rai should give up on acting.
05) Abhishek Bachan should join a gym and fast! His belly is quite well pronounced when Hritik stands besides him and he gives a tough competition to Aishwarya Rai when it comes to biceps!
06) Bipasha has one of the best butts Indian cinema's ever seen!
07) Sunehari lives in Andheri. Sunehari Andheri.
08) I am hot = I am feeling hot.
09) Bipasha's bikini is "cute". (Becca said so, so it must be true. All I care for is "what lies beneath")
10) One has to love someone so much that one should be able to kill this loved one for the sake of love. (It is a really complicated phenomenon, only seen to be understood)
11) Mumbai cops use helicopters.
12) A thief steals one night and is the item-boy or item-girl the next night!
13) To get the attention of some dude, all a chick has to do is, place two fingers before one's eyes and ask, "So are you like checking me out?"
14) Wear a Hawaiian shirt over a "Rolling Lips". That's fashion for you man! Ask AB!
15) Brazil has given up Latino and Samba, Punjabi pop-shit's the in-thing there!
16) Aishwarya should learn to walk and stand like a normal female. Ramp is not the only place females walk on!
17) The movie should've done away with:
The songs, the director and the production unit, the dialogue/script writer, the story writer (if there was one), Rimi Sen, Bipasha Basu, Uday Chopra, Aishwarya Rai and rest other jokers, even Abhishek Bachan. The movie could've just been about Hritik Roshan and the way he steals and it would've still done as well!
18) This movie is equivalent to movies like Kaal, Veer Zara and Waqt (the other crappy movies I was made to see in a theatre).
The list really goes on but really, I am sleepy now and I have spent good 20 minutes on this post, wasting even a single second more would be unjust towards me, you and the movie (cause it just doesn't deserve it).
Trust me, even if I intend to make a spoof on this one, I can't, as the movie is a spoof in itself!
My Rating: 0.005/10